If you are a graduating high school student or a high school graduate whose academic performance is above-average and has a good moral character, you are eligible to apply for admission to the University.
For Graduating High School Student
- High School Card/Form 138
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate duly authenticated by the National Statistics Office (NSO)
- Certification of Good Moral Character issued by the High School Principal/or Guidance Counselor.
- Chest X-Ray result with Film.
- Medical Clearance issued by the PUP Medical Clinic.
- 2 in. x 2 in. picture with white background with applicant's name on the photo.
For High School Graduates of past school years
In addition to the above admission requirements:
- Certification from high school registrar with school dry seal and noted by the Principal that no copy of F137A has been sent to other college or university.
- Notarized affidavit that applicant did not enroll in any school/college/university within and outside the country with "waiver" that if there is concealment of previous enrolment, PUP enrolment becomes null and void.