For students who are currently enrolled in other PUP branch or another school, and would like to pursue their academic studies in PUP.
Transferring from a PUP Branch
A student seeking transfer from a PUP branch to PUP Taguig may be admitted depending on the availability of slots. Also, the student must:
- Have finished at least thirty (30) academic units in one (1) year from any branch;
- Have a general average of at least 2.0 or its equivalent and no failed, dropped, withdrawn, incomplete grade in any academic subject; and
- Meet all other requirements for admission into the University.
Transferring from Another School
A student seeking transfer from another school/university to PUP, may be admitted, subject to:
- The availability of slots; and
- The approval of the Campus Director or a duly authorized representative.
Also, the student must:
- Have finished at least thirty (30) academic units in the university or school he/she came from; and
- Earn at least more than fifty percent (50%) of academic units in the University in order to graduate.
Accreditation of Subjects
The subjects taken by a transferee from another school, which may be considered as reasonable equivalents of subjects in the University curriculum shall be given credit, subject to validation and approval by the Director/Head of Academic Programs concerned, and the Campus Registrar.
Documents to Submit
A transferring student must, in addition to paying the Admission Fee, submit the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- Transfer credential or honorable dismissal;
- Transcript of Records (with a general average of at least 2.0 or its equivalent and with no failing grades/dropped or withdrawn and incomplete subjects);
- Certification of good moral character issued by the former dean or guidance counselor of the applicant's previous school or university;
- Application letter stating, among other things, the reason for the transfer; and
- Copy of the description of subjects and course taken from other school duly certified by the University Registrar.
The transferring student will be issued by the ARO the corresponding admission certificate to be used for enrollment purposes.