WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO TAKE THE PUP COLLEGE ENTRANCE TEST (PUPCET)?
- Graduating high school students of the current school year
- High school graduates who have not enrolled in any technical/diploma/degree program immediately after high school graduation
- A Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) passer, eligible for admission to college with an average rating of 82 or higher in its five subject areas: Mathematics, Communication Arts (English), Science, Communication Arts(Filipino), and Araling Panlipunan
- An Alternative Learning System Accreditation & Equivalency (ALS A & E) Test for Secondary Level passer, eligible for admission to college and has 100 or higher Standard Score (SS) and an essay writing proficiency level of 2 or higher
Note: For General Admission Requirement, please refer to the Specific College Criteria
WHERE TO APPLY
All PUPCET applicants must apply online (using PUPCET iApply) (view the schedule of each campus).Applicant is allowed to apply and take the PUPCET in only one (1) campus and only once this school year. Double application will make the applicant's PUPCET result null and void.
WHERE TO PAY
If you apply online, payment of FIVE HUNDRED PESOS (PhP 500.00) PUPCET FEE can be accepted during daily banking hours at any Land Bank of the Philippines (LANDBANK) branch nationwide. Campuses with manual application must pay inside the PUP Campus Cashier's Office. Payment of fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
WHERE AND WHEN TO CLAIM YOUR PUPCET PERMIT
For other PUP Campuses (online application):PUPCET applicants shall secure the PUPCET permit personally three (3) working days after payment to Land Bank from the Admission and Registration Office (ARO) located inside the particular PUP Campus, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- (Online application) PUPCET 2012 Application Payment Voucher (printed from the PUP iApply)
- (Online application) PUPCET Payment Fee Receipt of Five Hundred Pesos (Php 500.00) from any LANDBANK branch nationwide
(Manual application) PUPCET Payment Official Receipt of Five Hundred Pesos (Php 500.00) from PUP Campus Cashier's Office
- Original or certified true copy, if lost, of F138 with school dry seal (for high school graduates who have not enrolled in any technical/diploma/degree program immediately after high school graduation)
- Duly authenticated copy of the PEPT/ALS A&E Test Certificate of Rating, certified by the DepEd-BALS
- School ID (for currently enrolled students) or any valid ID with picture (for previous HS graduates)
WHEN TO TAKE THE PUPCET
View the schedule of each campus
For more details or inquiries, please call the Campus Admission and Registration Office.
Apply online, pay fee, and claim your permit. Applying for the PUP College Entrance Test or PUP Scholastic Aptitude and Interest Test has been made faster, easier, and more convenient.
PUP iApply performs better on Google Chrome 5 (or higher), Internet Explorer 7 (or higher), or Mozilla Firefox 3 (or higher)
Read Carefully:ALLOW THREE (3) WORKING DAYS AFTER PAYING TO LANDBANK BEFORE CLAIMING YOUR TEST PERMIT. Working days are from Monday to Friday only. Saturday, Sunday and holidays are not included in working days.
Payment for application not processed until after the last day of issuance of test permit will be forfeited.